Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Here we go...

In honor of my little grand opening post, I just want to say 'go you!' if you're reading this; but, seriously, I really appreciate your interest.  I would have to estimate about five people know about this blog project, and that is fine by me!  Shout out to my single follower Evan, how special!  I will consciously attempt to update daily with photos, observations, and commentary (maybe some humor and sarcasm if you're lucky) to have something to rememeber my experience by.  With that said, I think the ol' Facebook will be retiring for this time period because I want to slap myself everytime I check that website when there's so much to see and do outside!  I don't want to fall off the face of the earth for five weeks, so I invite you to come here...  Bookmark it!

My beloved Blackberry will also join me on this trip, exciting because I do love you mobile internet and Twitter.  I just received my italian phone number and honestly do not even know how to dial an international number or what the charges are; so I think a selective group of friends, whom I can't live without, will get the honor of having my international number.  If you have BBM though that would make our lives much easier.  So stay tuned.

Also, if anyone can tell me how to make the margin larger that the blog text fits into please do!  

No comments:

Post a Comment